Book: Missing in Death



JD Robb
Romantic Suspense
Berkley / 2009
Mass Market / 68 Pages
Series In Death #29.5

Investigating a woman’s disappearance on a New York City ferry, Detective Eve Dallas wonders…if she didn’t jump, and she’s not on board, then where in the world is she?

I picked this book up because Series

What I liked the Most? The brief glimpse of Summerset’s humanity

What I liked the Least? Too Short – I really dislike short stories

Review: This story read like it was chopped up, like perhaps it was supposed to be a full length tale that ran out of steam so then huge holes had to be whacked into it to fit the length of the required story. I don’t like short stories – really truly I don’t. There isn’t enough time to enjoy the characters and the story. Now that mini rant is done – Next story!!

Recommended to: Fans of the series

Best Quote: “It takes more than skill and duty to make a good cop, to my way of thinking. It takes an unfailing sense of right and wrong.”

No comments :

Post a Comment