Book: Moon Called


Patricia Briggs
Urban Fantasy
Penguin Group / 2006
Mass Market / 288 Pages
Series Mercedes Thompson #1

Werewolves can be dangerous if you get in their way, but they'll leave you alone if you are careful. They are very good at hiding their natures from the human population, but I'm not human. I know them when I meet them, and they know me, too.

Mercy Thompson's sexy next-door neighbor is a werewolf.

She's tinkering with a VW bus at her mechanic shop that happens to belong to a vampire.

But then, Mercy Thompson is not exactly normal herself ... and her connection to the world of things that go bump in the night is about to get her into a whole lot of trouble.


I picked this book up because I liked Mercy’s stance on the cover

What I liked the Most? The character development

What I liked the Least? The character development

Review: For the first book in a new series it was a decent read, but I felt that too much time was given to develop characters that were not central to the story line.

Recommended to: Fans of Urban Fantasy

Best Quote: “They won’t hurt me, not with my father. But you mean Ben, don’t you? Dad told me to stay out of his way. I met him yesterday when he stopped by. He’s a snark—even if he has that cool British accent.”

No comments :

Post a Comment