Movie: Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows: Part 2




Director: David Yates
Actors: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint
MPAA rating: PG 13
Running time: 130 mins
Tagline: It All Ends

The final chapter begins as Harry, Ron, and Hermione continue their quest of finding and destroying the Dark Lord's three remaining Horcruxes, the magical items responsible for his immortality. But as the mystical Deathly Hallows are uncovered, and Voldemort finds out about their mission, the biggest battle begins and life as they know it will never be the same again.


I picked this movie because Well I had to see the end didn’t I

What I liked the Most? The emotional roller coaster was brilliant

What I liked the Least? The end of the ERA – and I don’t think David Yates read any of the books.

*****This review may contain spoilers*****


Review: Well I still think I must have read a different book but at least this time around some of my favorite lines/scenes made the cut LOL.

I do feel that the Weasley’s (other than Ron) were denied their role in this movie & should have gotten more screen time especially the traumatic death then they did & Neville while simply stunning in the parts he was allowed to play should have had a much more pivotal scene.

And there was a lot more I was going to say (actually did in the 1st draft of my review but whatever)

*****Side Note*****


Well once again I must say wow people – can we please just get our heads attached straight. This is a MOVIE. It is meant to ENTERTAIN. It was not really a “cinematography masterpiece” nor was it “bucket of swill” and it certainly was not the “best book adaptation known to man”. It was a movie – with time constraints & a budget – when the book was being written it was all in someone’s head & came out onto paper. This means that it did not cost an arm & a leg to create these beautifully crafted scenes, but when translating into 2D or heaven forbid 3D then suddenly it costs a fortune.

Recommended to: Fans of the series

Best Quote: “Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living and above all, those who live without love.”

No comments :

Post a Comment