Meme: Random Questions

Last movie you saw in a theater?
Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2

What book are you reading?
Patricia Briggs ~ Moon Called
James Patterson ~ Postcard Killers
Lisa Shearin ~ Magic Lost, Trouble Found

Favorite board game?
Clue

Favorite magazine? (depends on my mood)
All You
Self
Rachel Ray
Real Simple

Favorite smells?
Fresh baked vanilla cookies
Apples & Cinnamon
Fresh cut grass
First Breath of Spring
Spa

Favorite sounds?
Lucas’ Laugh
Bunny’s sigh

Worst feeling in the world?
Being lied too
Realizing you don’t matter

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Oh no not again

Favorite fast food place?
Depends on the day of the week, but mostly

What’s under your bed?
Winter clothes
Blankets
Suit case

Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?
Travel

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Sometimes

Storms – cool or scary?
UBER COOL

Favorite drink?
Hot = Coffee
Cold = Lemonade or tea

Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
Finish my book

If you had to dye your hair another color, what would be your choice?
Today, black

Favorite place to relax?
Bath tub

Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Fayetteville
Spring Lake
Hollywood
Ft Meade
Somewhere in Kentucky
Bois Creek

Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Only if I knew everything I know today then

Who was the last person you went shopping with?
Bunny at the grocery store

No comments :

Post a Comment