Book: Lose Weight WITHOUT Dieting


Book: Lose Weight WITHOUT Dieting (Animal Kingdom Workouts)

David Nordmark
Health
Create Space / 2009
Paperback / 190 Pages


Diets don't work. Studies have shown that only 5 percent of people who go on a diet are able to keep the weight off for more than a year. Yet even with this 95 percent failure rate the weight loss industry continues to flood the market with new diets and useless gimmicks. What's the secret to true, long lasting weight loss? The key is to focus on your habits as they relate to food, not dieting. Unlike animals in nature, human beings acquire a whole host of unnatural habits related to food without even realizing it. By changing these habits, most of which you are probably not even aware off, you can start to lose weight naturally and easily. Get off the Diet roller coaster and start losing weight WITHOUT dieting today! Now updated with many natural bodyweight exercises that can help anyone burn fat and build muscle.


I picked this book up because Looking for any thing that will help me turn my brain to a healthy wellness plan

What I liked the Most? Don’t feel guilty for not cleaning your plate

What I liked the Least? Hello - Typos & all the ads for other books.

Review: Did this book change my life – no. But to be honest, a book shouldn’t change my life, I should. This book give you advice such as
  • feel hungry
  • drink a glass of water
  • wait 7 minutes doing something else active (not watching TV)
  • still hungry
  • eat
which makes sense right, but how many of us do that? I know I don’t. It is a little basic, but still that is what some people need to start with.

Recommended to: Those who are struggling to find a wellness plan – this book has some decent ideas on starting

No comments :

Post a Comment