“Nature of the Beast”



Wahoo - Season 9 Ladies & Gents - The show tonight had the entire summer told to us in flashbacks. I got a little confused at first & really wasn't sure if I liked it, but once I caught on to the story telling it cleared up quickly & I enjoyed it. And while I'd complain about somethings (not enough Abby) I'm not complaining too hard because it was a Tony-centric episode. And surprise Kate Todd’s psychiatrist sister, Rachel is back.

I loved the fact that the who was guilty was chased throughout the whole episode and I for one didn't figure it out until the end. I love it when I get stumped. It makes my night.

And add another rule to the list
36 If you feel like you're being played, you probably are.

Quotes from this episode would include
"Who doesn’t like hot girls who carry guns?”
“This mission blows.”
“It’s his Navy. It’s MY team.”

No comments :

Post a Comment