Book: Bondage How-To




John Reins
Kink
Amazon / 2011
Kindle

I picked this book up because I'm submissive curious with a male dominate partner and I wanted to see if I could get him to actually dominate me sexually.

What I liked the Most? The fact that I can use almost everything in this ebook for myself

What I liked the Least? it was short and too brief in suggestions

Review: Well I didn't honestly think a $.99 kindle read was going to be all that and I was both right and wrong. Because I got a bit excited about reading this book I did speak with my boyfriend about maybe trying a few of the selections out and he said - okay. So some of Mr Reins suggestions will be happily implemented at the Lamp. Yay us!

I may include bits and pieces going forward.

Recommended to: D/s interested

Best Quote: The submissive part of you desires to express itself.

No comments :

Post a Comment