Book: Cry Wolf



Patricia Briggs
Urban Fantasy
Ace / 2008
Mass Market / 294 Pages
Series Alpha and Omega #1

Anna never knew werewolves existed until the night she survived a violent attack…and became one herself. After three years at the bottom of the pack, she'd learned to keep her head down and never, ever trust dominant males. But Anna is that rarest kind of werewolf: an Omega. And one of the most powerful werewolves in the country will recognize her value as a pack member—and as his mate.


I picked this book up because Series (related to Mercy Thompson)
What I liked the Most? Walter

What I liked the Least? Anna’s beat down attitude

Review: I haven't gotten as into to the Alpha and Omega series as much as I love the Mercy series, but that is because Anna is a very different character from Mercy. She has been through a tremendous amount of physical and sexual abuse and is finally in a situation where she might actually feel safe. Anna has amazing inner strength, but none of the cocky, 'I believe I'm indestructible' attitude that made Mercy Thompson's adventures so much fun to read.

Recommended to: Fans of the Mercy Series

Best Quote: “She wondered that hope was so much harder then despair.”

No comments :

Post a Comment