Movie: I Am Number Four




Director: DJ Caruso
Actors: Alex Pettyfer, Timothy Olyphant and Dianna Agron
MPAA rating: PG 13
Running time: 109 min
Tagline:

Extraordinary teen John Smith is a fugitive on the run from ruthless enemies sent to destroy him. Changing his identity, moving from town to town with his guardian Henri, John is always the new kid with no ties to his past. In the small Ohio town he now calls home, John encounters unexpected, life-changing events-his first love, powerful new abilities and a connection to the others who share his incredible destiny.


I picked this movie because It was a Redbox special

What I liked the Most? Everything from the opening chase to the rolling out of town monologue.

What I liked the Least? See below

Review: I’ve seen this movie before – okay not this movie but still new kid in town falls for pretty girl bully doesn’t like it FIGHT everyone kiss & make up. It’s formula, plain & simple, but in this movie it works wonderfully. Yes I knew where the story was going, but I didn’t know how it was gonna get there.

Recommended to: Fans of Sci-Fi

Best Quote: “I play a lot of X-Box”

No comments :

Post a Comment