Book: Entangled




Barbara Ellen Brink
Mystery
Amazon / 2010
Kindle
(possible series)

A Minneapolis attorney inherits a small California winery, reawakening memories that have lain dormant for twenty years. One summer of her childhood is a mystery she intends to solve. But digging up her past also lays bare the skeletons of others, including her mother’s. Entangled between what she once believed and a new reality, will she be able to live with the consequences of full disclosure?


I picked this book up because It was listed as a TBR on Amazon

What I liked the Most? the writing itself – descriptive enough without being wordy

What I liked the Least? The minor gaps in logic.

Review:I was both entertained & disappointed in this book. I figured out the mystery fairly quickly. Even with all the twists & turns – I still managed to figure it out early on in the book.

The writing was fairly well constructed but there were some interesting gaps in logic and planning. Most of the time I can ignore the small things, but these oops pulled me out of the story. I’ll try the next book in the series and see if that makes a difference.

Recommended to: This is a your call kinda book – I didn’t like it enough to really recommend it

Best Quote: “Marriage is not for the faint of heart, certainly, but it’s much more than putting up with someone, it’s about loving someone in spite of their flaws, or maybe because of them. We may not always like them, but we continue to love them, because without love we’re all lost.”

No comments :

Post a Comment