Book: A Hidden Witch




Debora Geary
Chick Lit – Paranormal Style
Fireweed / 2011
Kindle / 300 Pages
Series A Modern Witch #2

Elorie Shaw, steeped in the traditions of the Nova Scotia witching community, but not a witch. The fetching spell must have goofed this time... or did it? Travel to Fisher's Cove, Nova Scotia, where Moira is matriarch and the old ways are nurtured and passed to the next generation. Where a crotchety old witch makes small children cry and builds walls around the silent pain in his heart. And where Elorie - sea-glass artist, inn owner, and Moira's granddaughter - makes her home. The old magics are strong here. Which is all fine and good until the fetching spell pulls Elorie into Witches' Chat. Because she's not a witch. Or at least not any kind of witch the old ways recognize...


I picked this book up because I fell in love with Witches on Parole & wanted to read the rest of the series

What I liked the Most? The Kids

What I liked the Least? Marcus – even though you come to understand & care for him

Review: I just finished up the second installment of this wonderful series & I must say I am sooooo happy with this series! I love the new power flow & the way everything ends up working.

I had a bit more trouble following this book than I did the others (guess I love those American Witches a little too much) but in the end I started enjoying it a lot. I really enjoy following a group of people that I consider new friends. I love the fact that this story of hopes, dreams, friendships (new and old), love and community in the most unusual way.

Recommended to: Fans of Witchy Fiction

Best Quote: “You’ve had plenty of experience with the cranky part.”

No comments :

Post a Comment