Book: Oh, the Places You'll Go!


Dr Suess
Children
Random House / 1990
Oversized Hardback / 56 Pages

In this joyous ode to life, Dr. Seuss addresses graduates of all ages, from nursery school to medical school, and gives them the get-up-and-go to move mountains with the unrivaled exuberance and charm that have made Dr. Seuss's books favorites for years.


I picked this book up because it’s Dr Suess (but recently read & reviewed because of Lucas)

What I liked the Most? The hope it offers

What I liked the Least? Some of the rhymes are a little difficult to do when reading outloud

Review: Yay!! I love this book (especially when I’m stuck in the waiting place or hit the Bang-ups & Hang-ups) because then it reminds me that everything is up to me. I am the one with brains in my head and feet in my shoes and I must decide the choices I chose.

If you haven’t read this book yet, you really should. (And if you can get a 5 year old sidekick to read it with you it’s even better because they giggle)

Recommended to: EVERYONE!!!!

Best Quote: "Will you succeed? Yes, you will indeed. (98 3/4 % guaranteed)"

No comments :

Post a Comment