Movie: Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School


Director: Charles A. Nichols, Ray Patterson
Actors: Remy Auberjonois, Susan Blu and Hamilton Camp
MPAA rating: TV-G
Length: 90 mins
Tagline: Hey there, it's the ghoul school!

Scooby Doo and the gang visited a haunted school. After the girls are kidnapped, it's up to Scooby and the gang to save them.


I picked this movie because Guess! LOL.

What I liked the Most? Phantasma – there’s just something about her 80’s hair and leg warmers - lol

What I liked the Least? I missed the usual gang & the Mystery Machine

Review: It’s not perfect (that’s for sure) but it is cute and that is all that matters with a children’s movie. It was fun and entertaining. I loved all the classic comedy moments. Now mind you – this movie has its flaws (it’s slow and draggy in a lot of spots & Scrappy is in it) but it’s fun and fun loving.

Recommended to: Fans of Scooby

Best Quote: “I wish your Uncle Scooby would stop playing with Matches.”

No comments :

Post a Comment