Movie: Scooby-Doo! and the Monster of Mexico


Director: Scott Jeralds
Actors: Casey Kasem, Frank Welker and Nicole Jaffe
MPAA rating: NR
Running time: 75 minutes

The gang heads south of the border for some well-earned rest and relaxation, but there's trouble in the town of Veracruz, where tourists are being frightened away by a terrifying creature who is ten feet tall, with huge, green-glowing eyes!

When Scooby-Doo and the gang discover that their friend may have to sell his hotel because of the creature, things get even more mysterious. Scooby-Doo, Shaggy and the gang must then tangle with everything from giant feathered serpents to ghoulish ghosts, as they race to solve this Mecican mystery before the creaure of Veracruz can strike again!


I picked this movie because Lucas’ doing lol

What I liked the Most? All the “knowledge” introduced in a way children can understand – fiesta, siesta, mocha, etc

What I liked the Least? Nothing really - it's a kid movie and it works

Review: This movie has a lot going for it – the cast, sound effects, and the animation make it feel more like the classic Scooby. I love the way Velma relates Mexican history and teaches a lesson or two. There is a plethora of Scooby/Shaggy comedy. This one was way better than some of the others I sat through cause I love my nephew.

Fred's language lessons need a lot of help - lol.

Recommended to: Scooby Fans all over

Best Quote: The answers to all your questions can be found in the past. Oh. And did I also mention you're in grave danger?

No comments :

Post a Comment