X-Men: First Class


Movie:X-Men: First Class

Director: Matthew Vaughn
Actors: Kevin Bacon, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender and Jennifer Lawrence
MPAA rating: PG 13
Running time: 132 mins
Tagline: Witness the origin

Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Before they were archenemies, they were closest of friends, working together, with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-MEN.


I picked this movie because I’ve seen all the others & wanted to see the beginning

What I liked the Most? The mutants – I’ve always been a fan

What I liked the Least? Stay here and leave this to us

Review: I thought this one was going to be a slam dunk, but I was mistaken. I would have loved to see more of Professor X and building the school rather than the cold war fight. I understand the difference between Magneto & Professor X, I can handle that. This was something different and darker than I was expecting.

Recommended to: Fans of the series

Best Quote:If you're using half your concentration to look normal, then you're only half paying attention to whatever else you're doing. Just pointing out something that could save your life. You want society to accept you, but you can't even accept yourself.

No comments :

Post a Comment