Queens Behind Bars & Untucked


Dida wiped out the farewell message “This is ^(only) the Beginning”. Then Chad Micheals ask Sharon Needles how it feels to have 2 wins under her belt. And Sharon may have stepped on some toes with her response ~ “Gown & Crown pageant girls”.

Shemail & Ru’s entrance: List of old TV shows (hey it’s a hint as to what you gotta do ladies)

Mini Challenge: Mug Shots! In Pairs!
OMG, I love it! Pair up, get hand-cuffed, now paint your partner. LOL. Willam is entirely too funny – I love his idea, blue paint means robbing a bank. Winners are Willam & Madam LaQueer. You should have seen the responses. But instead of doing a round robin pick the team captains had to draw names from a shoe box.

Main Challenge: Hot in Tuckahoe! Sitcom Realness.
The One with the Beaver ~ Dida, Kenya, Madame, Milan & Sharon ~ OMG, Sharon Needles does Betty White realness sooooooo well. But the over the top non acting from the other ladies it wasn’t even funny. I would turn my nose up at this Golden Girls remake.

The One with the Nuts ~ Chad, Jiggly, PhiPhi, Willam, & Latrice ~ these queens made me laugh!

Runway Time: All Dolled Up ~ Red Carpet look
  • Phi Phi ~ For the first time, I think she looks pretty
  • Latrice ~ Ahmazing dress for this beautiful plus size queen
  • Dida Ritz ~ stunning but her knees were ashy
  • Madam LaQueer ~ not a fan of the lime green number (did anyone else check out Michelle Visage’s look of distaste)
  • Willam ~ I love the off the shoulder dress
  • Kenya ~ she still looks too fishy for me LOL.
  • Chad Michaels ~ Chad is usually my favorite fishy queen, but I was not as fond of this look – looks dated and old
  • Jiggly Caliente ~ pretty dress, but she is still my least favorite queen
  • Milan ~ not sure I got the Oscar dress, but she does look shiny
  • Sharon Needles ~ pretty girl Carol Burnet style



Guest Judges: Nicole Sullivan and Max Mutchnick
Challenge Winner: Latrice Royale (Latrice Royale)
Bottom Two: Madam LaQueer & Milan (Madam LaQueer & Kenya Micheals)
Lip Synch: “Trouble” by P!nk
Eliminated: Madam LaQueer

Untucked: This one was a bit boring, to tell the truth. I did enjoy watching the queens see their mugshots, but that was really the only high point.

No comments :

Post a Comment