Book: Lunatic Cafe


Laurell K Hamilton
Urban Fantasy
Ace / 1996
Paper Back / 352 Pages
Series Anita Blake #4

Vampire hunter and zombie animator Anita Blake is an expert at sniffing out the bad from the good. But in The Lunatic Café, she's about to learn that nothing is ever as it seems, especially in matters of the not-so-human heart


I picked this book up because Series/reread

What I liked the Most?

What I liked the Least? Anita’s view on women

Review:

“I wanted to see Richard in a suit and let him see me in something frillier than jeans. I was after all a girl, whether I liked to admit it or not.” ~ This line bugs the shit out of me, just get over it you were written as a girl.

Recommended to: Fans of the series

Best Quote: “I loved him, but love isn't enough. All the fairy tales, the romance novels, the soap operas; they're all lies. Love does not conquer all.”

No comments :

Post a Comment