Men In Black 3


Director: Barry Sonnenfeld
Actors: Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones, Josh Brolin
MPAA rating: PG 13
Running time: 103 mins
Tagline: They are back – in time

An alien criminal kills the young Agent K in 1969, altering the timeline, changing the Agency and placing the Earth in danger. Veteran Agent J (Will Smith) must travel back in time to 1969 to before the murder and work with the young Agent K (Josh Brolin) to save him, the Agency, the Earth and humanity itself.

I picked this movie because: Dad did, for his father's day present

What I liked the Most? the snark

What I liked the Least? the slime gags got old

Review Ok, so I always take my dad to see a movie on or around father's day for his present and this year he picked MIB3. And I must say, while I would have waited to see it at home, I enjoyed it.

I felt that the jokes were a little stale (I'm not a fan of slime) and I figured out the surprise ending early on, but all in all it was a very pleasant afternoon spent with 2 of my favorite guys. The most pleasant surprise of the movie was the Unicorn. I would totally watch this movie again just to be blessed with Griff's magical take on life. It truly is amazing.

Recommended to Fans of the series
Best Quote:A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway.

No comments :

Post a Comment