Bound To Remember


Lola James
Paranormal Romance
2011
Kindle / 116 Pages
Series Spellbound #1

Vampires and Witches and Myths, oh my!

Dr. Toni Hollander is a resident ER Doctor. She happens to be the brightest star in the hospital that is until the new nurse shows up.

Nurse Ben Slaton is trying to escape his recent heroism and the fame of being Nurse Hero, when Ben finds himself in Toni’s ER, he can’t believe his eyes; Toni has an uncanny resemblance to an old friend of his. When they are paired up for his orientation, Toni find’s she can’t take her eyes off Ben either, he's just too irresistible.

Enter Kevin Cooper, Toni’s sexy but arrogant Ex. Kevin can’t help but be jealous when Ben arrives with eyes for Toni.

An unexpected kiss between Toni and Ben heats up but fizzles when Ben’s secret is revealed… yep he’s a vampire.

Ben insists that Toni is in danger knowing what he is and in order to keep herself safe she in list the help of her best friend, a self-proclaimed witch named of Annie. Annie is eager to help but she has a little more than magic up her sleeve.
I picked this book up because Kindle freebie

What I liked the Most? Fast read

What I liked the Least? Totally clichéd!

Review: Ok – first things first. I despise loathe hate books like this and if there had been a hint that it was an series “intro” I would have never picked it up. Now don’t get me wrong I adore series (as you can probably tell from my reviews – I live to rejoin certain “worlds”) but this was like here buy the first 4 chapters of my book and then I’ll publish the next 4 chapters. Even at $.99 it’s overpriced!

Recommended to: Uhm – no one

No comments :

Post a Comment