Panic Attack Haunts


So I was cruising the net trying to locate yet another haunted house for us to go to & I stumbled on this one. OMG - so freaking worth the trip, you just don't even know!!

Ok, so we got down to the site early, no big, we are patient people (most of the time lol) so we get our tickets and get in line and the freaks come out. First it was a pair of creepy clowns that seemed to have a 6th sense when it comes to a victim, they were rentlessly attacking a chick that was evidently terrified of clowns.

So I was good until this ogre looking creature came out. At first I just turned my back to him, but evidently he caught on to what I was doing, and started like seriously haunting me. At one point, I swear, I could honestly smell his breath. YUCK!!! Well evidently he was actually a vampire, but he looked liked the ogre from Lord of the Rings.

After about 45 minutes in line, we finally got into the house and OMG it was soooo worth the wait. This attraction is absolutely amazing. It has scares for everyone! And it was high quality - makeup, costumes, and props. There were spiders and snakes, a yeti, SNOW!!

No comments :

Post a Comment