A Witch Central Wedding

Debora Geary
Witchy Fiction
Fireweed / 2012
Kindle / 32 Pages
Series A Modern Witch (short)

It's a Witch Central wedding - and you're invited :).

This is a short read, about the length of two chapters in my series books. Not a short story, really - more like a snapshot. The chance to share in an important moment in the lives of your favorite witches.

This should be read between A Reckless Witch and A Nomadic Witch. Enjoy the wedding!

I picked this book up because Series

What I liked the Most?

What I liked the Least? It was too short, but I say that about all the stories!

Review: Before I start my review let me say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I really wanted to be a part of this very special moment & I must say that it was sooooo worth the wait.

Now on the review - this is short story to give us a glimpse into the lives of this quirky family. I love the way that everyone was included into such a sweet moment. This is really a book to read! It gives you the total package in ceremony that will bring happy tears to your eyes.

Recommended to: Fans of the series

Best Quote: On this day my love, I bring my heart to stand with yours in the magic of love, now and forever.

No comments :

Post a Comment