iPod Shuffle Game

Put your ipod/player on shuffle and answer the questions with each song that comes up. No cheating!

What is your wedding song? Marry Me ~ Train (no joke, hit shuffle & it started playing)

What song will be played at your funeral? Bad Girl Good Girl ~ Miss A

What do people think of you? Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ~ Blake Shelton
What are you truly like? Hey Soul Sister ~ Train
What will your future be like? Tea Party ~ Kerli (YES!!!)
What is your life motto? Sounds Like Life to Me ~ Darryl Worley
What do you want to be like? Click Clack (Make Dat Money) ~ RuPaul

Am I a good boyfriend/girlfriend? I Know What Boys Like ~ Vitamin C
What do you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend?  Remind Me ~ Brad Paisley & Carrie Underwood
What is going around in your head at night? Airplanes ~ B.o.B.
Describe your prayer life: Barefoot Blue Jean Night ~ Jake Owen (This fits me perfectly I think)
If you were a superhero, what power would you have? Thong Song ~ Sisqo (Hmmm, will I be revealing peoples thongs or changing regular undies into thongs)

No comments :

Post a Comment