Book: An Imperfect Witch


Debora Geary
Witchy
Fireweed Publishing / Sept 2013
Kindle / 250 pages
A Modern Witch (okay so this is technically the start to a new trilogy but it's all the same world)

The tattoos on your heart matter more than the ones on your skin.

Two years ago, Lizard Monroe was Berkeley's newest delinquent on parole. Now she's a hot young realtor with a great life, an awesome guy, and enough friends to chase away the ghosts of her past.

Almost.

The crystal ball has spoken - life isn't done messing with her yet. And neither is the need brewing in the eyes of the man she loves.

The eve of Halloween approaches. And whatever the sexy poet realtor wants to believe, moving beyond your past isn't the same as facing the future.

This is the first book in my new Witch Central series, featuring my well-loved clan of modern witches and those who love them. Light contemporary fantasy with a good dose of humor, a little romance, and characters you won't want to leave.


I picked this book up because Series baby!!

What I liked the Most? The ending!!!!! (And I'm not spoiling here)

What I liked the Least? Nothing really - it all worked

Review: OMG thank you thank you thank you - Lizard has been my all time favorite character out of all of the combined witches (well minus Averyn but he is a whole different kettle of fish) and I loved spending an entire book with the rebel poet. Her love of words touches my heart in ways that none of the other witches do.

I abso adore Debora Geary's writing - especially her ability to evoke emotions. These characters are friends and I love to visit. My BF seems to find it hilarous that I am often sniffling over a scene or totally LOL. I often have to stop and explain the outbursts to him.

Yes these books are light reads but they are extremely powerful. The love, friendship, and open door policy of the characters make you wish these were your friends and family. I love stories that tug at my heart. This book definitely delivers!!


Recommended to: Everyone who likes light intimate reads

No comments :

Post a Comment