List It: I Do Not Regret


  • I do not regret getting married young, even though it didn't work out. I would have liked to remained friends, but he is incapable of that.
  • I do not regret dropping out of college, I was tired & bored & stressed. 
  • I do not regret moving to Florida for several years, I needed that time away from home to grow up.
  • I do not regret leaving my life in Florida to come home because Mom got sick, I knew I wanted to be here then.
  • I do not regret waiting almost 2 years between me walking out on one relationship & starting a new one. I needed that time to heal from the abuse.
  • I do not regret cutting ties with several people that I thought were friends and pushing others to the netherlands of the friend zone.
  • I do not regret taking the job at CentraComm, even though I complain about it all the time :)

No comments :

Post a Comment