How about that June

In The Realm Of Earth

So my intention for June was to "Making every healthier choice I can as far eating/drinking/moving is concerned."

Well the water intake was a cinch to increase - between the still ongoing Lemon Essential oil & a glass water bottle at my work station AND 2-3 bottles sitting around the lamp (every time I pass a bottle I drink) I am keeping my water intake high.

My body is feeling stronger now - well minus the sinus blockage from hell I had last week. I am feeling healthier & happier with myself. That is a sure sign my bipolar disorder is moving into a maniac phase but I'll deal with that when it comes.

My work is still feeling stressed and uninspiring, but I am still working on art, so I guess it balances out.

As to my tribe, I still want to go all hermity, but I did spend time with family on a get away to Tennessee & a couple of other small trips and with friends on 2 occasions, a camp out & Maleficent watching. Most of my "down" time has been with my BF and I'm okay with that.

Am I feeling abundant? In some ways yes and in some ways no. I am feeling very balanced right now. BF & I are planning a trip in October (even though our regular Haunted House routine may be interrupted)


In The Realm Of Air

So my intention for June was "Documenting my life in a more complete manor - this month I want to try doodle journaling daily. I have my moleskin planner just sitting there. Reading more."

Hmph, I guess this was a partial win. I did a lot more documentation & blogging, but I never cracked the planner. :) I am doodling daily, and have been working on my own version of ICAD (I'm not signed up for any lists or prompts).

What am I feeding my mind? Well, I'm still feeding it daily doses of blah from the internet, but I am slowly cutting out the yucky reading. If I see something that stresses me on my news feed, I skip it.

How are my anxiety levels? My anxiety levels are bouncing again and most of that is stemming from being sick and not taking a "proper" vacation this year.

What am I researching? Wedding planning hell :) I've been toying with some of the wedding & registry websites

In The Realm Of Water

So my intention for June was to "Sitting down and journaling for 10 minutes at least once a week."

Total failure! And I'm okay with that. I haven't been able to carve out dedicated journaling time because I don't like to write about myself (just like I don't like to buy myself things or talk about what's going on in my life)

How am I feeling? I'm still feeling settled. I had a bit of a break down in Tennessee but it really helped clear the air of my feelings for me. I still feel like the teenager my mom told was unlovable & hateful & that she couldn't wait to get away from me. No matter how much I mature from that point in my life, it still hurts.

In The Realm of Fire

So my intention for June was to "Continue to work on art projects, take up yoga again"

I have been working on art projects, mostly every night. And that has been a freeing thing. On the other hand, I still haven't stepped on my yoga mat. Maybe next month.

What am I passionate about right now? My passion is banked right now, the heat of the days is too much to handle.

In the Realm of Spirit

So my intention for June was to "I will set up a daily schedule to include meds, feet, and face." - total failure,  but maybe I should try again.

Have I been connecting to my witchy side? Big fat no! I am having so much problem just relaxing into any form of spirituality right now.

Am I allowing spirit to fill me on a daily basis? Not really.

Intentions for July:

In the realm of Earth: Continue making healthier choices & finding better meal options

In the realm of Air: Reading a little bit every day (hello kindle) and documenting life

In the realm of Water: Meditation & emotional work this month - try to find those broken pieces of self

In the realm of Fire: Perhaps some gentle yoga a time or 2 during the week and art art art

In the realm of Spirit: One more time, daily schedule?

Credit for this goes here:

I saw this format over on Effy Wild's blog and thought OMG that is bloody perfect. Perfectly perfect! I've been looking/trying to figure out how to check in with myself at least on a monthly basis. So I asked if I could use her format on my blog & she said yes. Yay!

And here are the basics:

In the realm of Earth: My body. How is my physical body? How are my health & energy levels? My business, work, service to my tribe; how well am I receiving? How are things flowing? Am I feeling abundant? Growthful?

In the realm of Air: My mind. What am I feeding it? How are my anxiety levels? What's interesting to me? Exciting to me? What am I learning? Researching? What ideas or insights are coming up for me?

In the realm of Water: My heart. How am I feeling? How are my relationships going? What's happening in my underbelly, my subconscious? What's bubbling up? What dreams are coming into my conscious awareness? Are my waters calm or troubled?

In the realm of Fire: My passion. What am I passionate about right now? What has me shaking with fury? With desire? Am I fueling my physical need for connection?

In the realm of Spirit: My spirit. Have I been connecting to my witchy side? Am I allowing spirit to fill me on a daily basis? Am I turning off the physical connection to the world & letting my spiritual connection connect?

No comments :

Post a Comment