20 Little Know Facts About Me


  1. I love to sprinkle fairy dust all over the place - sometimes it looks a lot like glitter.
  2. I have one tattoo - it's on the inside of my left wrist and it reminds me to believe. My BF designed it for me, but I had it professionally done.
  3. While my eyes stay blue - they range in shades of blue depending on my mood. Everything from stormy weather grey blue to bright are you wearing contacts blue.
  4. I am so not a morning person and due to my schedule that means when I wake up at 9pm, all I want to do is crawl back in the bed and sleep.
  5. I can not go to the grocery store with out a list and my buggy must stay neat - yes I know I'm a freak.
  6. I abso love to make up new words and my own meanings to existing words.
  7. My brain functions a lot like a computer - ask me the right question I can most likely answer it if I have ever read or watched anything on the subject. This works best if you ask the question while I'm sleeping. 
  8. My handwriting SUCKS!!! I totally blame it on the fact that I taught myself how to write.
  9. While I have known for a LONG time that I am a submissive, I just found out (ok realized) that I am a total little - as in little girl of the DDLG BDSM community. Evidently several of my friends knew this little tidbit, but they forgot to clue me in.
  10. Blanket forts & coloring books rock my socks.
  11. I am completely addicted to social media & technology - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube - you name it. And as to technology: android phone, iPod, tablet, Surface, laptop, 2 desktops (both in my office).
  12. I love to dance, but I'm a total klutz.
  13. I'm not religious but I am very spiritual.
  14. I totally embrace my bubbly nature and routinely break out in sarcasm & giggles & jokes & movie quotes - I will not cage my joy to make someone else more comfortable.
  15. On that note, if you ever hear a conversation between myself & my father speak to each other you would think we are mortal enemies but we love each other unconditionally (and on the days that I try to be nice to him - he will ask my mom if I am mad at him about something)
  16. My favorite poem is Phenomenal Woman by Maya Angelou (rest her beautiful soul) or Too Blue by Langston Hughes - one for when I'm up & one for when I'm down.
  17. Yeah, diagnosed with Bi-Polar way too many years ago - currently unmedicated, but I'm seriously considering a trip to the doctor, the waves are getting a little harsh.
  18. I love to buy make up & hair stuff but I hardly ever use any of it. It is very possible because I was never taught how. 
  19. You probably know that I make bento lunches for LM, but the reason is because I secretly covet the cute lunches I pack daily. 
  20. If I don't make some changes in my life & soon - I'm going to die before year's end - I saw it during a meditation.

No comments :

Post a Comment