My Year - Past & Present



What was amazing in 2014?

In 2014 - I found out that I am so much more than I had ever thought - I guess the right word is realized. I realized that I am an artist and a little and a bard and so much more than I ever thought.


What did you do in 2014 that you’re proud of? Took up art journalling!


What do you learn/discover that you want to bring into 2015? See above lol


What do you want to leave behind in 2014? Headaches & malcontents


What are you most grateful for about 2014? That most of my family made it through happy & better.


How did your dreams grow in 2014? Well I'm gonna do a bit of TMI right now - I'm submissive in the bed room, and my BF finally understood what I have been asking for lol. That was a portion of myself that I thought I would have to strangle choke bind & tie to keep her from "screwing" with what other wise is a wonderful relationship.


What did you do to help your dreams grow in 2014? I don't know how to answer this question. I talked - a lot.


Is there anything you need to do to complete your year? Any unfinished business that you’d like to finish, and leave behind as you move into 2015? Well unless you count win the mega millions lottery - Nope - I'm pretty satisfied with the ending of 2014.

2015


What is your Big Dream for 2015? To live each magical moment


Why do you want this? Because I have to have magic in my life


How will you feel when you have it? Amazing


Do you already know how to make this dream real, or is this something you need to learn more about first? Reality baby

What’s your plan for giving this dream what it needs to thrive in 2015?

  • be present in the moment 
  • document the little things 
  • smile more 
  • go out and make new friends 
  • ride on the motorcycle 
  • set aside little time 
  • practice submission 

No comments :

Post a Comment