Another Q & A

  • 1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
    • My Bunny and while I have doubts at times, I'm pretty sure it's my depression speaking. He loves me bunches.
  • 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
    • Probably not. First, I'm happy with my Bunny. Second, I've always been into older guys.
  • 3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
    • Last night, I was getting really aggravated with my painting but the colors were making me super happy.
  • 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
    • All the freaking time :)
  • 5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
    • There are days it feels like EVERYONE hates my relationship. 
  • 6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
    • Not today, I haven't listened to any music.
  • 7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
    • Black leggings & a blue-n-green cami nightie.
  • 8. How often do you listen to music?
    • Usually every day
  • 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
    • Yoga pants :) but if I have to pick between these 2 items, jeans. I don't think I own a pair of actual sweat pants.
  • 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2016?
    • I'm hopeful - I am currently working my way towards a healthier eating plan and moving more.
  • 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
    • Depends on the day of the week - I can be both, either separately or together lol
  • 12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
    • Yes
  • 13. What about ‘R’?
    • Yes
  • 14. Can you drive a stick shift?
    • Yes
  • 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
    • Nope
  • 16. Are you going out of town soon?
    • Yes - within the month, for a weekend.
  • 17. When was the last time you cried?
    • Yesterday
  • 18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
    • Yep - my mom & dad, Bunny
  • 19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
    • Nope - I love my blue eyes
  • 20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
    • Sure is - my nephew Lucas
  • 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
    • I'm on freaking calls again
  • 22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
    • I love it
  • 23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
    • Ewe - no - I talked to my mom :)
  • 24. What are you sitting on right now?
    • My rolling work chair
  • 25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
    • I have bunches of friends that do :)
  • 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
    • Unless you count a celebrity crush - not really.
  • 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
    • My Bunny
  • 28. Do you get a lot of colds?
    • For the past year - yes
  • 29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
    • Lane Bryant
  • 30. Does anyone hate you?
    • Yep
  • 31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
    • Nope - but there are bunches of full ones
  • 32. Do you like watching scary movies?
    • Depends on the movie
  • 33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
    • I did when I was younger but a friend that specialized in piercings told me not too cause I talk to much.
  • 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
    • 1992
  • 35. Did you have a dream last night?
    • I'm sure I did, but I don't remember it
  • 36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
    • This morning
  • 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
    • I go back and forth on this one. 
  • 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
    • I hope so.
  • 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
    • According to my Facebook, yes. A friend just poked me.
  • 40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
    • I had an okay day yesterday
  • 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
    • Yep
  • 42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
    • Probably not
  • 43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
    • Yes - and then he lost me to drug & alcohol & fucking my supposed best friend
  • 44. What’s the best part about school?
    • The end of the day :)
  • 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
    • Indeed I do
  • 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
    • I did when I went to school
  • 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
    • All the time, it's like my brain won't stop hitting replay
  • 48. Were you single over the last summer?
    • Nope
  • 49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
    • I'm still with my Bunny & still in my lamp & still working from home
  • 50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
    • Answering calls
  • 51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
    • Nope
  • 52. Are you nice to everyone?
    • I try to be
  • 53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
    • Sure have - the first time I crushed on a girl :)
  • 54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
    • I have been in a relationship for 4 years and haven't cheated yet
  • 55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
    • At times scarily so
  • 56. Do you think you like someone?
    • I know I do
  • 57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
    • Indeed I have :) Bunny's name starts with a J
  • 58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
    • Both
  • 59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
    • A whole bunch of them
  • 60. Do you hate anyone?
    • There are people that I am not exactly excited about their existence, but I try to limit hate to liver & dog poop
  • 61. How’s your heart?
    • Hurts
  • 62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
    • Indeed there is
  • 63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
    • Several times
  • 64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
    • 18 wheels & her crew
  • 65. Are your toenails painted pink?
    • Not today
  • 66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
    • Hopefully not
  • 67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
    • Sometimes this is correct
  • 68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
    • Nope but I have taken them off a few times :)
  • 69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
    • A random caller was the last person I was actually on the phone with, but last "real" call was to the Bunny
  • 70. How do you look right now?
    • Like a sleep deprived Zombie
  • 71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
    • Not really - I tend to hide bits and pieces of myself from everyone
  • 72. Can you commit to one person?
    • Evidently :) Been doing it for the past 4 years
  • 73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
    • I can tell Bunny most things but not everything
  • 74. Have you ever felt replaced?
    • I has - by a motorcycle
  • 75. Did you wake up cranky?
    • Every day - I don't like going to bed, and I hate waking up
  • 76. Are you a jealous person?
    • I can be
  • 77. Are relationships ever worth it?
    • There are truly relationships that are amazing and completely worth it. My parents have been together 51 years.
  • 78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
    • Indeed - there are several, want a list?
      • Le Frog - drugs & alcohol
      • Bonehead - anger issues/cheating
      • Kit Kat - would not stop gossiping about EVERYONE
      • Hippo - stupid lying twatwaffle
  • 79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
    • Yep - my Bunny when he gets off work, I've already sniffed the Momma for the day 
  • 80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
    • Work - blarg!
  • 81. Last person you cried in front of?
    • Bunny
  • 82. Is there someone you will never forget?
    • I don't think I am physically capable of forgetting anyone really. I still remember the kids in my 1st grade class
  • 83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
    • Very Very - unless he is the one hurting me
  • 84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
    • Probably snuggling 
  • 85. Are you over your past?
    • Nope
  • 86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
    • I like them all or I wouldn't be friends with them - ohhhh you mean LIKE them, yes, but I won't tell you who
  • 87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
    • Nope
  • 88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
    • I'd accept the apology & the presents, but I wouldn't take him back. Not even if I wasn't with my Bunny.
  • 89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
    • Indeed I do
  • 90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
    • Hehe oh yes - Le Frog comes to mind
  • 91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
    • Very much hope so
  • 92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
    • Several
  • 93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
    • Nope
  • 94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
    • I was - we are having our Ups & Downs
  • 95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
    • Most of the month of March I was in a state of depression & didn't even like myself
  • 96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
    • I think so :) 
  • 97. Who do you have texts from?
    • On my phone right now - Bunny, Twitter, and myself
  • 98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
    • Cool deal, wanna invite them to bed?
  • 99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
    • All the time, I like older guys.
  • 100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
    • My kitty ears
  • 101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
    • Mmm-hmmm - at Disney
  • 102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
    • Yes indeed

No comments :

Post a Comment