Randomly Me

1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up. 
  • Dance of the Dream Man ~ Twin Peaks Sound Track
  • Take Your Time ~ Sam Hunt
  • Right Here Waiting ~ Richard Marx
  • Just the Way You Are ~ Bruno Mars
  • It Gets Better ~ Jo Dee Messina
  • Honey Bee ~ Blake Shelton
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? 
  • My current if I could meet anyone on this earth (I am assuming that means real person alive right) would be Shemar Moore (and his mother)
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. 
  • No line 17, last line on page "came the moon"
4) What do you think about most? 
  • Lately, sleep
  • Mostly, paying off all my bills & traveling
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you? 
  • Not to my knowledge
6) Do you have any strange phobias? 
  • Pediophobia
7) What's your religion? 
  • I am a spiritual fey witch
8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? 
  • Listening to windchimes & staying out of the sun (allergic)
9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
  • I really don't have any favorites when it comes to music
10) What was the last lie you told?
  • My phone crashed
11) Do you believe in karma?
  • I do
12) What does your URL mean?
  • Just documenting my (WitchBaby) journey through life
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
  • Weakness ~ weight
  • Strength ~ brain
14) Who is your celebrity crush?
  • Right now Ksenia Solo
15) How do you vent your anger?
  • Most of the time I don't - I internalize it something fierce and then big badda boom, usually at the BF
16) Do you have a collection of anything?
  • Books
17) Are you happy with the person you've become?
  • Working on it
18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
  • Love ~ Windchimes
  • Hate ~ Farts
19) What's your biggest "what if"?
  • I had completed college
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
  • Ghosts ~ Yes, I've met several
  • Aliens ~ Yes, but I think they are out there somewhere
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
  • Right ~ Lunch box
  • Left ~ Water Bottle
22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
  • Unicorn Farts
23) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
  • Kanab, Utah
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
  • Luke Bryan
25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
  • To have fun
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
  • Yes and Yes
27) What was the last movie you saw?
  • Pitch Perfect 2
28) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
  • Injury ~ broken left arm
29) Do you have any obsessions right now? 
  • Lost Girl
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you? 
  • Indeed I have
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
  • I don't hold grudges, but nor do I forget. Depending on the infraction, said person is no longer a part of my life
32) What is your astrological sign?
  • Virgo
33) What's the last thing you purchased?
  • Lunch for the BF & myself
34) Love or lust?
  • Love
35) In a relationship?
  • Yes
36) How many relationships have you had?
  • Serious, 5
37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
  • Flirtation
38) Where is your best friend?
  • Lost 
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
  • Working
40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
  • Most of the time
41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
  • Stop and save the dog, I can always find another job
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
  • I would tell my closest family & friends
  • Travel
  • Not really
43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
  • Currently, Imagine Dragons ~ On Top of The World
44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
  • Trust & Communication
45) How can I win your heart?
  • See 44
46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
  • I'm living proof of it
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
  • To walk away from my husband
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
  • She lived
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart." 
  • muscle
50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors? 
  • Blue (all shades)/Black/Silver
51) What is your current desktop picture? 
  • HP Screen
52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? 
  • On days like today, Myself
53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on? 
  • Do you want to die?
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? 
  • Well my family already calls me "Google Queen" & "TechAddict" so I would claim Technological Magic.
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? 
  • If I can make changes ~ that trip to the beach when I said yes to my first husband
  • If I can not make changes ~ 
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? 
  • First marriage
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? 
  • Luke Bryan
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
  • Orlando, Fl
59) Ever been on a plane?
  • Several Times
60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
  • Ksenia Solo
  • Shemar Moore
  • Neil Patrick Harris
  • Luke Bryan
  • Emilia Clark

No comments :

Post a Comment