The Princess Bride
- Drop. Your. Sword. soap cookie - I adore these soaps and this one is an aromatic blend of medieval honey apple mead. And it smells like the very bestest honeyed cider. Amazing. And besides are so unique and look great in a dish in your guest bath.
- Prepare to Die OCD - *giggles* Prepare to Die germie critters. It's a blend of fresh cookie dough with clove and saffron.
- Mostly Dead - Bring your mostly dead dry skin back to life. Not my favorite scent in the bunch, but I'm the odd one out that hates all things pumpkin and this has a decidedly pumpkin scent. It's a blend of toasted almond, honey and pumpkin scent.
- Inconceivable - Mmmm, this is like the very best of fall woods, amber and pears. It's abso amazing.
- Mawiage - I'm not sure what to do with the cotton ball, but oh my, pound cake with buttercream frosting - yum!
- Pit of Despair - Shower steamers are a wonderful way to add a touch of spa to an every day shower, but the scent of lemongrass & plumeria would probably be better as a personal space air spray.
- Buttercup - Shampoo scented with candied rum, ripe fig, bergamot, vetiver, sandlewood & vanilla musk is heavenly. Will be totally trying this my next spa day.
- True Love - Oh new product! I love trying new products. Fresh citrus, jasmine petals, and sea salt mixed into oil. It smells like the perfect compliment to a spa day.
- Knight Cream - Unscented facial moisturizer. It feels so silky smooth, I'm adding it to the next spa day.