Do you have a creed?

I am so much more than I appear to be. 
All the world’s strength and power rests inside me. 
I am master of my fate as well as the captain of my soul.
My purpose in life is to grow; to be a better person today than I was a week ago. 
I make the world a better place by first being better to myself and then sharing what I know with others simply and humbly.

All things are one. 
There is a part of me in each person; there is no ‘other’. 
Every person is their own beautiful story.
The people I love do not belong to me. 
They belong to themselves.
They have every right to think, speak and act as they wish. 

I live each day as if it were my last. 
I think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh a lot, work hard, give freely, am kind. 
I am happy.
I am me.

No comments :

Post a Comment