Have you ever found a writer who thinks just like you? if so, who?

I will totally have to say No to this question. I haven't found anyone on the face of the planet who thinks like me TBH. I'm either to open or to closed for most people. I find humor in some really weird places, that others just don't get. And the ones that get it, aren't the kinds of people that get published in the long haul.

I will say, I have found writers that stimulate a need in my soul.


  • Debora Geary's Modern Witch series, is abso amazeballs. She turned me onto knitting and weaving. And I adore her family dynamics, even as I am not close to my family at all. 
  • Erin Morgenstern's Night Circus is a thoroughly magical story. 
  • Almost anything by Sarah Addison Allen. They are magical books without being about well magic.
  • Krista Davis' Domestic Diva is hilarously funny, and I totally want Sophie's job as an event planner and I am super envious of her house.

No comments :

Post a Comment