Would you say your blog is a fair representation of the “real you”?

For the most part, I don't post a lot of political views here, because I am totally not down for TROLLing hate mail and I keep most of the sexuality behind closed doors. But other than that, what you see is basically what you get.

I'm open and honest about my good days and my OMG just shoot me days, well I am when I remember to type up a post. LOL. The only thing I could/would change, is adding more stuff on Poly relationships and DD/lg/BDSM lifestyles, because that is a big part of who I am. But I generally include some things in a innocent way. And I've been tempted to add a bit more of my Tumblr style to this blog, because I think it's important to let people know that you can totally be a bipolar, witchy, little with a passion for art and food, because well, certain people think that any thing different is wrong and that just irks the hell out of me.

No comments :

Post a Comment