If you’d grown up in a different environment, do you think you’d have turned out the same?

Well TBH, yes.

Let me explain. I am the polar opposite from my family in everything but looks. If I said the sky was blue, they say the sky was lemon. I'm a total theater kid who grew up in a Stepford Family. I am the ultimate red headed step child (hey maybe that explains my need to dye my hair all the freaking time) in the land of bleached blonde.

I believe that what ever you, as in any body on this planet, does, as long as it doesn't harm anyone else, doesn't affect my life. Recreational drugs, not my thing, but not an issue, Gay marriage, everyone should have the opportunity to be an happy divorcee. Transgendered people using their self identified bathroom, more power to them. Where as my family is uber Christian (which is funny because most of them don't go to church and the ones that do are Sunday Christians at best) and believe that homosexuality is a massive sin, transgendered people should learn to live within the body God gave them cause *HE* (argh this one really bugs me) don't make mistakes.



No comments :

Post a Comment