My Year - Past, Present, and Future

2016


What was amazing in 2016?  In 2016 - I realized that I had the true mind of an artist and I showed it to the world in the many art projects I worked on, the fence mural that I pained, the purse I did, the prosthetics I made for the Zombie Walk. I walked my own path and while not ecstatic where I landed, I am at peace with it.

What did you do in 2016 that you’re proud of? Stood up for myself with my parents.

What do you learn/discover that you want to bring into 2017? I discovered that it's okay to be a list making Virgo google queen. And I will wear that badge with honor.

What do you want to leave behind in 2016? Headaches & malcontents

What are you most grateful for about 2016? That it is over.

How did your dreams grow in 2016? I don't think I did such a good job growing my dreams this year. Perhaps I'll do better in 2017.

What did you do to help your dreams grow in 2016? I don't know how to answer this question. I talked - a lot.

Is there anything you need to do to complete your year? Any unfinished business that you’d like to finish, and leave behind as you move into 2016? I would really like to have it out with a few ex friends & family. I would like to rip them a new one and let them know how much the ghosting & abandonment hurt.

2017

What is your Big Dream for 2017? To make each day a magical filled day, to continue my journey with a happier heart and even bigger dreams.

Why do you want this? Because I have to have magic in my life

How will you feel when you have it? The biggest reason I want this in my life is because of joy. I want to feel joy again.

Do you already know how to make this dream real, or is this something you need to learn more about first? Reality baby

What’s your plan for giving this dream what it needs to thrive in 2017? 

To be present in the moment 
To see the little things 
To smile more 
To get out and make new friends 
To set aside little time 
To practice submission 

No comments :

Post a Comment