I think the one thing that I need to focus on this year is self. I always say that self means the most to anyone because that is where everything else starts, but every year I fail at treating myself like a good person. I am mean & nasty to me all the time and that needs to stop.
2. What's the most humanly impossible thing you will do this year?
Loose weight - I am determined that while I am happy being a curvy female, I am not happy with my overall health AND that needs to stop, now.
3. What's the single most important thing you could do to improve the quality of your family life this year?
Let it go - I am such a family girl that it is really hard for me to remember to take the time out to take care of me. I let my guilt get in the way CONSTANTLY. I think if I was happier, then my interactions with family would be happier and thus improved.
4. In which spiritual discipline do you most want to make progress this year, and what will you do about it?
This year I will celebrate all the Sabbaths and Esbaths, even if I am celebrating alone.
5. What is the single biggest time-waster in your life, and what will you do about it this year?
Depression sleep and I am going to do my very best to eat healthy & exercise & take care of myself so that pit doesn't attack as often.
6. What is the most helpful new way you could strengthen your tribe?
Continue my solitude for another year. I am not in the correct mindset to join/find a physical tribe right now.
7. What circle work are you most looking forward to this year?
8. What are the most important ways you will be making this year different from last year?
- Incorporating little time into my schedule
- Adding to my BuJo
- Naming & silencing my inner critic
9. What one thing could you do to improve your spiritual life this year?
I need to revisit mini rituals
10. What single thing that you plan to do this year will matter most in 10 years?