Book: Submission



Lora Leigh
Erotica
Ellora’s Cave / 2003
Ebook / 83 Pages
Series Bound Hearts #2

In her desperation to repair the rift between herself and her daughter, Ella moves back to Virginia, and agrees to allow the ghost of her past back into her life.

As a favor to her daughter, she allows James Wyman, Jesse’s twin, to stay the week in her new home. James. Dominating. Sexy. Younger. The man that has filled her most secret fantasies, her most forbidden desires. And James is determined Ella won’t escape him again. This time, she will submit…


I picked this book up because Recommended Read

What I liked the Most? James

What I liked the Least? Again with the ménage & the anal – really???

Review: Okay – I had several issues with this story. In the last book Ella was a completely repressed control freak who threatened to kick her daughter out of her life for having a threesome with James’ twin brother and at the start of this story she’s happy that her daughter married Cade?

I get that you can marry the wrong person & just not feel for your husband, but to go from prude to slut in 6.5 pages – uhhhh no. I’ll try another one in the series but I’m about to hang this one up.

Recommended to: My Friends – LOL personal joke – Any one that likes erotica especially if you like ménage and/or anal

Best Quote: “The fear is good, to a point.”

No comments :

Post a Comment