Cherokee Bat and the Goat Guys

Book: Cherokee Bat and the Goat Guys

Francesca Lia Block
Young Adult
HarperCollins / 1993
Oversize Paperback / 128 Pages
Series Dangerous Angels #3

Once there was a slinkster-jamming slam-dunk band called the Goat Guys. Cherokee Bat danced and sang. Witch Baby pounded out the beat on her drums. Raphael Chong Jah-Love played the guitar, and Angel Juan Perez kept the rhythm on his bass. Soon they were a huge success. But with success came a bitter, dangerous power . . . and Cherokee knew it was up to her to save them all.


I picked this book up because Series

What I liked the Most? Witch Baby

What I liked the Least? The flow of this story – who the hell leaves kids alone at this age?

Review: This one just doesn't do it for me. There’s been a bit of magic in all these books but in this one magic is the story’s driving force and Cherokee's 'gift' serve to elevate her a bit above Witch Baby, and that’s just not fair.

Recommended to: Fans of the series

Best Quote: "You make me feel like I have wings when you touch me."

No comments :

Post a Comment