Book: A Reckless Witch




Debora Geary
Chick Lit – Paranormal Style
Fireweed / 2011
Kindle
Series A Modern Witch #3

With great power comes great responsibility. So says the tradition of witching. One teenage witch missed that lesson...

As a child, Sierra Brighton traveled the world. She swam with the baby whales, danced in storm funnels, and lived in complete magical freedom. And then Momma died and Sierra ended up in foster care, an unhappy and very secret witch.

Fetched by Nell's spell, she'll no longer need to do magic on lonely beaches - but can Sierra learn to use her power safely? Or will her reckless blood put Witch Central at risk?

A Reckless Witch is book three in the top-rated A Modern Witch series. While each book tells a complete story, you'll enjoy the characters far more if you start at the beginning of the series.


I picked this book up because Series

What I liked the Most? Sierra is the perfect childish adult

What I liked the Least? The way everyone jumps on the fear band wagon – hell haven’t “witches” been fighting fear for centuries

Review: OMG – I am totally in love with this series now. Sierra just put me right over the top (even if I was hoping to see Lizard show up). This book made me laugh (I love Aevryn’s interest in Harry Potter – it made me LOL), it made me cry (Sierra’s journey was a truly painful one), and it made me fall in love. Devin makes me believe that someone is always there to watch out for the unexpected.

The only problem with this book is that it makes me yearn for a witchling my own and a community as open as this one.

Debora is a truly wonderful bard, with a spectacular story to tell, I can’t wait for the next installment!

Recommended to: Everyone

Best Quote: “I see she’s picked her guardian angel, then.”

No comments :

Post a Comment