Bunraku


Director: Guy Moshe
Actors: Josh Hartnett, Demi Moore, Woody Harrelson
MPAA rating: R
Running time: 124 mins
Tagline: A civilized weapon for uncivilized times

In a world with no guns, a mysterious drifter, a bartender and a young samurai plot revenge against a ruthless leader and his army of thugs, headed by nine diverse and deadly assassins.

I picked this movie because Redbox was running low on movies I haven’t seen lol

What I liked the Most? the fight scenes – truly spectacular

What I liked the Least? Not too terribly original

Review: This movie proved to be a major surprise for me. Why is it the ones I put thought into picking out turn out be duds but when I just pick a movie it turns out to be something truly amazing. The story is fast paced, with some outrageous fight sequences that mimic dancing. It is amazingly difficult to describe this movie, truly it is.

The heart of the story is simple, it’s the tale of hero strangers rolling into an oppressed town and chaos ensuing. It was like watching a pop up book come to life.

Recommended to: Fans of the absurd

Best Quote: I'm the product of a fucked up generation.

No comments :

Post a Comment