Witchy Week

Saturday 4-12

See separate post about a Day at the Zoo
  • Song ~ Blame It On the Rain by Milli Vanilli (hey it was playing on the radio in the gas station)
  • Outfit ~ White jeans, black & white stripped tank, & shrug
  • Bento/Meal ~ Caesar Salad 
  • Book ~ Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
  • TV ~ None!!
  • Art ~ I let the creative part of my brain simmer
Sunday 4-13


Oh wow - what a negative wake up call: MASSIVE MIGRAINE LEVEL HEADACHE!! complete with nausea, light sensitivity, and my least favorite activity: vomiting. Got the pain under a bit of control, and was able to go back to sleep. That I think is the worst thing about this type of headache, if you can take the medicine that will help & go back to sleep - it's all good and groovy, but 9 times out of 10, you either can't take the medicine or you can't keep it down & going to sleep is impossible with a level 5 klaxon alarm going off in your brain.
  • Song ~ "The Bare Necessities" by Baloo and Mowgli.
  • Outfit ~ Vixen pajamas
  • Bento/Meal ~ Pepper Steak & Onions
  • Book ~ Didn't read tonight
  • TV ~ Once Upon A Time Season 3 Episode 17 The Jolly Roger
  • Art ~ I played with my blog
Oh my, I am 7 hours into my shift and have not answered one single call, in fact I haven't even been able to log in at all. Work internet is down and evidently has been for 12 hours. Fixing to give up and call it a night. I should actually work on some of my art, but I still have a residue headache and not feeling like dealing with the fumes.

Monday 4-14

As stated above, work internet was down, so I was never able to get logged in (that better not count against me in points because I was here & willing to answer calls), left around 7am due to extreme boredom.

Once I got off work, my sister texted me, saying she forgot to bring a box over, so I told her to make sure I had one tonight (wanted to make sure I got LM Bunny Box done for Easter Week) and then she hit me do me a favor "run my cat to the vet at 8am". Now that in itself is not a big deal, but I was already scheduled to go with BF to the probate office at 2pm today. Then when I got home from that errand, Mom reminded me I needed to fix the Easter Baskets for the kids. ARGH!!! No nap this morning.

4 hours later & I was finally able to slow down and get ready to boogey with my boy to the courthouse. Another long & seemingly fruitless meeting (FYI, please make sure you get all of your affairs together before it is needed) with the court official and we got notified that we could close on the estate within reason by the middle of June.
  • Song ~ Bitchy by Phi Phi O'harra
  • Outfit ~ Yoga pants & blue star dust T
  • Bento/Meal ~ Chicken & Broccoli
  • Book ~ Witches in Flight by Debra Geary
  • TV ~ not much, just some YouTube vids
  • Art ~ Some backgrounds & my new gratitude journal (trying to find a way to move the 3 spreads I have over to the new book)

Tuesday 4-15 Tax Day

Another night of computer problems, this time on my end! Argh! At least I made it through most of my shift before having everything shut down due to the storm that rolled in.
  • Song ~ Every Storm Runs Out of Rain by Gary Allen
  • Outfit ~ vixen jammies
  • Bento/Meal ~ Chicken sandwich
  • Book ~ Witches in Flight by Debra Geary
  • TV ~ (not so patiently waiting for) RuPual's Drag Race Season 6 Episode 9 Talk Show Queens
  • Art ~ There is always the garden
Woke up to a bit of drama - evidently a tree decided to fall on my Grandma's trailer. Didn't do any real damage, but it is leaning a bit hard on the roof line. Hopefully, we can get it down today.

Wednesday 4-16

I really need to quit watching shows like NCIS while I'm working. There were a few times that I was balling like a baby & totally hitchy breathed and bam! caller. Tonight's episode was simply amazing.

Off work & running the Momma to WalHell to finish up the Easter basket shopping.
  • Song ~ "Get Your Shine On" by Florida Georgia Line
  • Outfit ~ Black yoga shorts & cami tank with hoodie
  • Bento/Meal ~ Stew Beef & Rice
  • Book ~ Nothing
  • TV ~ NCIS Season 11 episode 21 Alleged 
  • Art ~ Gratitude Journal prep take 2
OMG - could not, could not, could not sleep today! The guys coming out to estimate the tree removal were fricking LOUD as hell.

Thursday 4-17

Just shoot me now - please. I've had the worst night ever at work & it's not like I can go home and sleep either. Because the tree guys are coming today! Everyone seems to think I should just pack up and sleep down at my parents house, but that is the worst thing ever. Those bed rooms can reach 90 in the dead of winter!
  • Song ~ "Better Dig Two" by The Band Perry
  • Outfit ~ Black & White Jammies
  • Bento/Meal ~ Steak & Onions
  • Book ~ nothing
  • TV ~ Survivor
  • Art ~ Lotus Be
Wow - my day went from being overfull, to just working a couple of extra hours & maybe going out. Evidently the Pure Romance party got canceled before I even woke up. But it's all good, cause this means that if I need to, I can spend more time on the phone lines tonight.

Down to the big house & into Basket Trauma - 7 more baskets done! That means there is 1 definite more to fix & 1 possibly. So my grand total for this year is 33 baskets. Yeah, that's a lot. :)

Friday 4-18

Gonna have to work mandatory OT today (and probably several days next week due to spring break) but it's all good. Even if it won't be overtime for me. I'm in the hole 10 hours due to system crap however on the bright side - today is payday & I got my yearly bonus.

Ha, instead of raises we get a bonus - sounds good right? Wrong, when my fuckompany handed out raises it was between .25 to .50 per hour, now we get the equivalent of .07 per hour. Yay! (I need a sarcasm font) Once. And they take taxes out. Oh be still my beating heart. And the fucktards still haven't bumped my rate from 2.25 hours to the 3.07 hours per week I'm supposed to be getting for having survived working for them for 10+ years. I just had my 13th year anniversary a little over a week ago. And not one person said anything. That's craptastic.

And now I'm on an unexpected break. Last time I was supposed to be down for "a few minutes" it ended up being 2 hours. Let's see what happens.
  • Song ~ "Finally Friday" by George Jones
  • Outfit ~ Black jeans & skull T
  • Bento/Meal ~ Pork Chops
  • Book ~ An Imperfect Witch by Debora Geary
  • TV ~ nothing new on, maybe I'll cruise some YouTube vids
  • Art ~ Lotus Be






Until next week.

No comments :

Post a Comment