- Peel & dice potatoes, place in soup pot.
- Add salt & pepper.
- Cover with chicken stock.
- Turn on high & cook until potatoes are fork soft.
- Using a potato masher, mash most of the potatoes (leave some chunks cause that makes it yummy!)
- Fry sausage.
- Add sausage, garlic & cream to soup and stir to combine.
- Taste! May need to add more salt, pepper or garlic.
- Serve while hot!!!!!
Just Like Momma Makes It Potato Soup!
5 pounds potatoes, peeled & diced
Chicken Stock - enough to just cover the potatoes in the pot
1 tsp salt (adjust to taste)
1 tsp pepper (adjust to taste)
1 tsp garlic (adjust to taste)
1 pound Neese's Country Sausage - mild
1/2 C heavy cream