Get to Know Me



1: Name ~ Wendy aka WitchBaby
2: Age ~ 43
3: 3 Fears ~ 1) Fire 2) Being Alone 3) Being Broke
4: 3 things I love ~ 1) Ted E Bear & NightShade 2) Divo 3) Bunny
5: 4 turns on ~ 1) hair pulling 2) intelligence 3) build up 4) cleanliness
6: 4 turns off ~ 1) dirty bodies 2) hatefulness 3) whining 4) stupidity
7: My best friend ~ Bunny
8: Sexual orientation ~ Depends on the day of the week
9: My best first date ~ The Evil Ex La Frog
10: How tall am I ~ 5 foot nothing
11: What do I miss ~ sleep
12: What time were I born ~ morning
13: Favorite color ~ Shades of blue
14: Do I have a crush ~ not currently
15: Favorite quote ~ "Anything below a size 5 is a boy with breasts"
16: Favorite place ~ my bed
17: Favorite food ~ ribeye steak
18: Do I use sarcasm ~ No, not at all
19: What am I listening to right now ~ Gentleman Prefer Blondes
20: First thing I notice in new person ~ Depends on the meeting
21: Shoe size ~ 6
22: Eye color ~ Blue
23: Hair color ~ Currently deep red ~ that changes frequently
24: Favorite style of clothing ~ the kind that fits
25: Ever done a prank call ~ Years ago
27: Meaning behind my URL ~ Check that story out over here
28: Favorite movie ~ Right now - it's Rise of the Guardians - best movie EBER
29: Favorite song ~ This changes daily lol
30: Favorite band ~ see above answer
31: How I feel right now ~ Exhausted and in pain cause TOM is here
32: Someone I love ~ Little Man
33: My current relationship status ~ Dating, engaged, domestic partnership, uhm shacking up
34: My relationship with my parents ~ strained
35: Favorite holiday ~ EVERY SINGLE ONE!!
36: Tattoos and piercing I have ~ Ears are single pierced and I have 1 tattoo on my left wrist
37: Tattoos and piercing I want ~ I want to get my ears either double pierce or if I ever find those fairy earrings again - I'm totally getting the top of my ear pierced
38: The reason I joined Blogger ~ because I'm weird
39: Do I and my last ex hate each other ~ we no longer speak, but I wish him a happy life where he is now
40: Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts ~ some days
41: Have I ever kissed the last person you texted ~ kiss on the cheek, but he wouldn't mind more
42: When did I last hold hands ~ today
43: How long does it take me to get ready in the morning ~ just to get me ready? less than 5 minutes, I work from home, so I so a lot of yoga pants & tshirts or jammies
44: Have You shaved your legs in the past three days ~ nope
45: Where am I right now? Sitting in my magic lamp at the table
46: If I were drunk & can’t stand, who’s taking care of me? Bunny
47: Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level? depends on the song
48: Do I live with my Mom and Dad? No but yes - lol - I live in my Magic Lamp on their property
49: Am I excited for anything? LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!
50: Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to? Yep
51: How often do I wear a fake smile? is daily an answer
52: When was the last time I hugged someone? Today
53: What if the last person I kissed was kissing someone else right in front of me? Cool deal
54: Is there anyone I trust even though I should not? There has been in the past, but now I don't trust NO BODY
55: What is something I disliked about today? TOM is here and it sucks
56: If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? myself
57: What do I think about most? glitter
58: What’s my strangest talent? I honestly don't know
59: Do I have any strange phobias? Dolls - there's a story there

60: Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? Eh - behind the camera but I'm working my way to being in front of it
61: What was the last lie I told? I'm okay
62: Do I prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? Talking on the phone
63: Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens? yes & yes
64: Do I believe in magic?yes
65: Do I believe in luck?yes
66: What’s the weather like right now? hot
67: What was the last book I’ve read? Festive in Death ~ JD Robb
68: Do I like the smell of gasoline? Not really
69: Do I have any nicknames? a bunch of them - oh you want to know them *giggle* BabyGirl, VooDoo Doll, Tigerrr, WitchBaby
70: What was the worst injury I’ve ever had? Broke my left arm in a bicycle accident when I was 12
71: Do I spend money or save it? A little bit of both, but I prefer to spend money on other people
72: Can I touch my nose with a tongue? nope
73: Is there anything pink in 10 feet from me? Yep - my practice bujo
74: Favorite animal? All of thems - I love critters, but otters are def at the top of the list
75: What was I doing last night at 12 AM? sleeping
76: What do I think is Satan’s last name is? Heeeny
77: What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it? Tea Party by Kerli
78: How can you win my heart? talking to me, interacting with me, little things make a big impact, coffee
79: What would I want to be written on my tombstone? I'll be back
80: What is my favorite word? Believe
81: Favorite show: hmm that's a hard one, NCIS is really good
82: If the whole world were listening to me right now, what would I say? More love people
83: Do I have any relatives in jail? Not that I know of
84: I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power? premonition
85: What would be a question I’d be afraid to tell the truth on? Nothing really
86: What is my current desktop picture? Believe
87: Had sex? Duh
88: Bought condoms? Of course, gotta be safe
89: Gotten pregnant? Not to my knowledge
90: Failed a class? Nope
91: Kissed a boy? Duh
92: Kissed a girl? Duh
93: Have I ever kissed somebody in the rain? Yep - it was magical
94: Had job? Duh
95: Left the house without my wallet? *giggle* yes
96: Bullied someone on the internet? I've trolled trolls and they called me a bully, but I was sticking up for the person they were bullying
97: Had sex in public? Yep
98: Played on a sports team? Only in school when I had to
99: Smoked weed? I've tried it
100: Did drugs? Depends on what kind of drugs you are referring to - I've taken percs but they are prescribed
101: Smoked cigarettes? yep
102: Drank alcohol? oh yeah
103: Am I a vegetarian/vegan? not even a little bit - I love me some dead cow
104: Been overweight? Currently am
105: Been underweight? nope - never
106: Been to a wedding? yep
107: Been on the computer for 5 hours straight? I work nightly on a computer so yeah
108: Watched TV for 5 hours straight? movie marathon for sure
109: Been outside my home country? yep
110: Gotten my heart broken? oh yes
111: Been to a professional sports game? a time or 2
112: Broken a bone? yep - see #70
113: Cut myself? On accident - yes, on purpose - no
114: Been to prom? Yep - Junior & Senior
115: Been in airplane? few times
116: Fly by helicopter? yes
117: What concerts have I been to? Too many to list, mostly country
118: Had a crush on someone of the same sex? Indeed
119: Learned another language? yep
120: Wore make up? yep
121: Lost my virginity before I was 18? yep
122: Had oral sex? yep
123: Dyed my hair? frequently
124: Voted in a presidential election? indeed
125: Rode in an ambulance? no
126: Had a surgery? yes
127: Met someone famous? couple of times
128: Stalked someone on a social network? not really - unless you count famous peeps
129: Peed outside? yup
130: Been fishing? yes
131: Helped with charity? yes
132: Been rejected by a crush? definitely
133: Broken a mirror? accidently - yes
134: What do I want for birthday? a 2 week vacation
135: How many kids do I want and what will be their names? 0 but if I have a daughter her name will be Nixie
136: Was I named after anyone? my dad
137: Do I like my handwriting? not even a little bit
138: What was my favorite toy as a child? Ted E Bear
139: Favorite beverage? Coffee
140: Where do I want to live when older?  in a gypsy caravan
141: Play any musical instrument? a little bit rusty, but yes
142: One of my scars, how did I get it? bridge of the nose - walking on a deck that wasn't finished, slipped & caught my face on another beam
143: Favorite pizza topping? mushrooms
144: Am I afraid of the dark? not even a little bit, I'm afraid of the sun
145: Am I afraid of heights? depends on where I am - I'm terrified of crossing high bridges
146: Have I ever got caught sneaking out or doing anything bad? Yep
147: Have I ever tried my hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end? All the freaking time
148: What I’m really bad at: following a plan
149: What my greatest achievements are: I'm still alive
150: The meanest thing somebody has ever said to me: I'm fat, so guess
151: What I’d do if I won in a lottery - run away
152: What do I like about myself - somedays I like my eyes
153: My closest friend: Divo
154: Something I fantasize about death

No comments :

Post a Comment