Book: Surrender



Lora Leigh
Erotica
Ellora’s Cave / 2003
Ebook / 63 Pages
Ties That Bind anthology

Cole has wanted Tess for years. And he's warned her of this several times. He's also warned her HOW he wants her. Tied down in his bed, under his domination, surrendering to his desires...


I picked this book up because Recommended Read

What I liked the Most? the domination play

What I liked the Least? The lack of story line & to be honest the quick end to the threesome

Review: This book is not for people who are too sexually inhibited and uptight, I read this knowing its genre and was prepared for what lay ahead.

While I really enjoyed the be free with your sexual desires – this story had some major stops in it: the freaky mother, the absent father, the “let me tell you about your fathers sex life” step mother, and of course the “it was good but I’m gone” best friend. This story had the potential to really be a good read & it fell short.

Recommended to:Someone not afraid of dark erotica

Best Quote:“With everything I have. With all I am, I love you.”

No comments :

Post a Comment