Book:Bound For the Holidays




Mackenzie McKade
Erotica
Samhain Publishng / 2006
Kindle
Series Ties That Bind #1

An invitation too hot to pass up... Angela Clarke finds herself bound for the holidays, literally. Not by one, but two gorgeous men -- a powerful executive and one sexy cowboy.


Angie expected to spend Christmas alone, not in the arms of her new boss after the office party. Their attraction is hot enough to melt ice, and his wicked promises alluring. What he's offering she has only fantasized about.
To her surprise, the night not only involves silk scarves and a set of handcuffs, but one tall dark cowboy.
Ryan Tyler has never thought twice about sharing his women with his best friend -- until Ryan touches Angie. She stirs something deep inside him. But it's too late to stop the decadent night from unfolding. What starts as hot sex with a warm, willing woman turns into something more. After tonight, Ryan knows he'll never be satisfied with just one taste.
Could his fantasy lead to something lasting, or will it only be one night of pleasure?


I picked this book up because I was looking for holiday fiction – didn’t read the blurb and got an erotic holiday story
What I liked the Most? The way the sex scenes were handled

What I liked the Least? Too Short – only took me 30 mins to read

Review: I’ve got a very mixed feeling from this book. It was too heavy on sex to be a good romance and too heavy on romance to be good erotica. There’s no left over questions, no desire to continue the story, just the ending. It’s a fun naughty little read.

I did have a few ick moments when Ryan would do something sexual and then think “my mom would like her”.

Recommended to: Fans of erotica – but with a warning attached – do not read if you do not like M/F/M action.

Best Quote: I’ve decided to make you my Christmas present.

No comments :

Post a Comment